Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Organisation online

I cannot believe that it is already midnight. I have been trying to get to bed by 11pm with very little luck and tonight is a perfect example.

It's been a few days since I have blogged any progress. 

Today, I realised that I have quite a few online exposures set up where I can showcase my art. My personal site. www.astridfox.com, myartspace.com, myartplot.com, here on blogger and a few more  that I have not had time to load anything up. So do I try to streamline  and delete some of them so I can keep them up to date? I decided that since I like something about each one of them and having more exposure is better, I will dedicate each site to a different aspect of my artistic journey. I will try to keep my personal site updated with current shows I am involved in and perhaps link some of the other sites to it. I will upload my Fine Art work to myartspace as their layout look very polished and makes me feel like my work is displayed on the white walls of a gallery. Myartplot will be for my illustrations and some of my creative process, I will post rough sketches and blog about some stuff; like my facebook for my art. And here will be my diary/ journal like postings. I think blogging here is more for myself then a presentation of my work. Blogging here keeps me on track and lets me have a outlet. 

I am glad that I found some illustrations of cats and dogs on my hard drive. There must have been a problem with them not cataloging properly. So I will post those up on myartplot.

No comments:

Post a Comment